About Me

My photo
Sewing 101 is a class where we are learning and picking up a lost tradition. I have had a passion for sewing for 18 years now. And now I get to share it with others who are interested. We start at a beginners level and continue into a group very confident sewers. Come and read along with us and see where creativity can go.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Blog!!!!

I'm so excited to be writing our first Sewing 101 blog. OMG!!! Some one pinch me.  Just joking. My hopes with having this blog is that we would be way more connected especially for those of you that may not be on facebook. I will keep you updated on what the latest news is and all that's happening with our class.  So please follow the blog and bookmark it. Pretty, pretty, please!!
Thanks,
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog Rachel! Looking forward to watching it grow!

    Kim K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    My name is Janae Reed and I am interested in signing up for your sewing class if you still have any spots left. I found out about your class through my friend Kim kaplan. You can contact me via Kim's friends list on Facebook under my name or E-Mail me directly at Janaeshomes@yahoo.com to let me know. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

    Janae R.

    ReplyDelete