About Me

My photo
Sewing 101 is a class where we are learning and picking up a lost tradition. I have had a passion for sewing for 18 years now. And now I get to share it with others who are interested. We start at a beginners level and continue into a group very confident sewers. Come and read along with us and see where creativity can go.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sign ups begin!!!!

Fall class sign ups have begun.  And spots are filling up quick. I am so excited to meet so many new people.We have a new project that we will be adding to our project list. I'm looking forward to it. Here is our fall class schedule.

September
Monday 12th & 26th
October
Monday 10th & 24th
November
Monday 7th & 21st

For those of you that have signed up for class mark your calenders!! And for newcomers please comment if your interested in joining.
See you soon!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment